Thursday, June 01, 2006

From Little Acorns...

A clichéd title line for my first post maybe, but it's a line from The Long Good Friday so I'll forgive myself. I'm writing this and I'm feeling worried that I haven't really thought this through. I mean, what have I created this for? Will anyone read it? Do I care if anyone reads it? Maybe this is all an experiment - testing my ego. Are my writing skills good enough to engage a reader, any reader? Will this be a meandering diary like that of a teenage girl? Christ, I hope not - but should I have a specific purpose? Will my posts just reflect my day-to-day interests or have a higher purpose? The title I chose has a purpose, but it's as deliberately ambiguous as the meaning in Dido's song "Stoned" from which it came.
Join the road, and let's see where we go...

No comments: